Inspired more by David than Goliath? You have the economic development of Quebec tattooed on your heart but you prefer to navigate the open sea rather than the cubicles of the big towers? The Engram Group wants to meet you!
About Groupe Engram
Founded in 2016, The Engram Group is a consulting firm dedicated to accelerating our clients’ growth. Our vision is to become the trusted partner of Quebec’s SMEs. who wish to expand. We create value by implementing project financing strategies; identifying new international business opportunities and facilitating the professional development of international trade compliance experts.
Located near the Jean-Talon market and Little Italy, the Engram Group is proud to contribute to Quebec’s economic development by supporting businesses from the industrial and technological sectors. We offer a dynamic work environment, flexible hours and benefits.
Description de l’opportunité
Under the supervision of the President and the senior analyst, the business project analyst’s primary mission is to support the realization of business projects for Engram Group clients by assisting them in their financing strategies. Privileged strategic advisor to entrepreneurs and main interlocutor with various donors, the analyst must demonstrate good interpersonal skills, strategic vision and strong project management skills. A fine pen, he knows how to highlight the strong points of the files for which he is responsible while not failing to underline the limits. He keeps his knowledge of the various financial aid programs up to date. Comfortable speaking, he will be required to lead corporate presentations.
Are you interested in the opportunity but would like to know more before submitting your application? Go to the “Contacts” page and let’s block a 15 minutes together. Do you prefer to continue reading before making a decision? It suits us too.
- Business Analysis
- Strong ability to analyze and optimize business projects from various industries.
- Strong research, synthesis and writing skills.
- Experience in analyzing financial data (forecasts, cash budget, financial statements, etc.)
- Experience in writing business plans (an asset).
- Monitoring of available financial aid programs.
- Animation of discussions with clients in order to fully understand their needs and advise them appropriately.
- Maintains cordial and trusting relations with representatives of various donors and stakeholders.
- Representation on the occasion of the company during networking or training events.
- Project management.
- Strong skills in planning and delivering simple to complex projects while respecting deadlines and maintaining high quality standards.
- Ability to manage different files simultaneously.
- Attention to detail.
Experience & Education
- Training, skills and/or experience in the field of entrepreneurship, business administration and/or financial analysis and/or accounting;
- Master’s or graduate degree (an asset).
- Excellent command of French and English – spoken and written.
- Demonstrates a capacity for adaptation and continuous learning.
- Results and solutions oriented.
- Experience in writing business plans and/or market studies.
- Desire to integrate in the long term and grow with an innovative and dynamic company.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Schedule: 37.5 hours.
- Salary: To be discussed.
How to apply?
Send your CV and cover letter to Mrs. Alicia Piechowiak, project director firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you postÖ